The quantitative nursing research topics are observations and measurements, structured interviews, surveys, and reviews of documents’ records for quantifiable or numeric data. With it, primarily deductive process tested pre-specified hypotheses, constructs, concepts that compose a theory. Such research is more objective. It gives observed effects of the program on a condition or problem. Again, the research is number-based and is less in-depth. However, it is more breadth of data across a big number of cases. It features fixed observations, measurements, or response options. The statistical tests are utilized for analysis. To sum up, this research is more generalizable.
Professionally written essay is one click away.
The main tips on how to write an essay better:
- Pick up the topic. Choose the topic that resonates with you and sounds interesting.
- Brainstorm your ideas. Try to generate as many ideas as possible regarding the selected topic.
- Create an outline. The best way to organize the ideas is to generate a logical outline. Make sure the flow of thoughts is smooth.
- Generate the intro, main body, and conclusion. Make sure your intro includes a catchy hook to grab the reader’s attention. Produce up to 3 paragraphs of the main body, beginning each of them with a topic sentence. Add the conclusion that restates your thesis statement, mentioned in the intro.
- Proofread and edit. It is important to reread the essay when it is finished to fix errors and typos if any. You may ask your friend to help you with it.
Check out the example of quantitative research topics in nursing:
- How to Enhance the Quality of Aid Care in the Rural Environment.
- Assistance in the Elderly Care Unit.
- Risk Management.
- Emergency Aid Techniques.
- Assessment Development Tools.
- Treatment of the acute stroke: The Role of Nurse during the Care.
- Occupational Therapy for Nurses.
- Practices during the End of Life Care.
- PTSD & OT.
- Why Nurses Must Know About the Confort Theory.
- Pharmacological Math Computation Skills.
- Children’s Expectation from the Pediatric Nurse.
- Burnout & Job Satisfaction: The Pediatric Nurse Case.
- Pain Management for Pediatric Nurses.
- Hospitalized Kids: Best Practices for Pain Management.
- Pediatric Aid Essentials.
- Verbal Abuse in Pediatric Practices.
- Nursing Research in the USA: The Overview.
- Pediatric Unit at the Middle School.
- Heroes of the Pediatric Assistance.
- Adult Cancer Priorities.
- Adult Surgical Help Practices.
- Nursing in the 20th & 21st centuries: The New Approaches.
- Adult Research Knowledge Use Among Nurses.
- Moral Judgement in the Nursing Dilemmas.
- Adult Critical Care: Why the Nurse Matters.
- Spirituality in Nursing.
- Gender Ambiguities in Nursing Practices.
- Priorities for Adult Intensive Care.
- Rating Systems in the Evidence-Based Nursing Practice.
- Retention Strategies for Adult Care Nurses.
- EBP Skills.
- Misconceptions the Nurses Might Have Concerning Evidence-Based Practices.
- Educating for EBP.
- Development of EBP Nursing.
- Challenges for the New Nurses Concerning EBP.
- EBP & Leadership.
- Promotion of Quality Care & EBP.
- EBP for Primary Care.
- EBP Manual for the Nurses.
- The Quantitative & Qualitative Study of Assisting the Patient with Acute Psychosis.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Research: the Myths & Facts About Generalization.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Research Method.
- Quantitative, Mixed, Qualitative: Best Research Methods for Nursing.
- Qualitative Research & Sampling.
- Why Quantitative Research is Never Enough.
- How to Analyze the Information for Qualitative Research.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Study of Mother Satisfaction with the Postpartum Nursing Care.
- Mixed Methods for Mental Health Assistance.
- Faults of the Qualitative Research for Pediatric Nursing.
- Critical Care Stress & Its Management.
- Gray Gorrila Syndrome.
- Experience of Grief in the Critical Care Units.
- Technologies in CCN.
- Nursing Decision Making in Critical Care.
- Post-Surgery CCN of Children.
- Patient Safety Among Critical Care Nurses.
- SImulator Training for New Nurses in the Critical Care Unit.
- LGBTQ Patients & CCN.
- Attitudes & Beliefs in the Pain Assessment.
- Organ Donation & CCN.
- What Might a Failure Give the Efficient Pain Management Lead to?
- Medicated or Non-Medicated: The Post-Surgery Pain Management.
- Nurse’s Pain Evaluation during Surgery.
- Pain Management in the Elderly Patients.
- Pain Management for the Cancer Survivors.
- Chronic Pain & Its Effective Management.
- Pain Assessment for Children Post-Operational Treatment.
- Medication trends in the Pain Management the Nurses Must Know.
- Practices of Pain Management in the Pediatric Department.
- Intuition for the Emergency Aid Personnel: The Case Study.
- Violence Towards the Nursing Personnel in ER.
- Anxiety Level in Service Personnel in the ER.
- Accuracy in the Emergency Nurses When Evaluating the Patients’ Pain: Techniques.
- Emergency Department Patients Flow: The Way Nurses Might Make It More Effective.
- EN Interventions After the Abdominal Surgery in Women.
- Patients’ Assault towards Emergency Nurses.
- How to Reduce Stress in Emergency Nurses & prevent Burnout.
- Pediatric ER: The Role of the Nurse in the Unit.
- The Future of the Emergency Room Help.
- Hi-Fi Simulation Training for Obstetric Nursing.
- The Role of the Gender Among the Obstetric Nurses: The Case Study.
- EBP during the Obstetric Care.
- Qualities Every Obstetric Nurse Must Have to Succeed.
- Social Factors That Impact Obstetrics.
- Principles for Ob-Gyn Nurses.
- Rural & Urban Obstetrics Nursing: The Case Study.
- How to Deal With the Patient’s Abuse towards the Nurses in the Obstetrics Unit.
- Obstetrics Assistance in the Cabinets Around the World: The Practices.
- Inhibiting Interactions of the Nurses with the Young Mothers.
- Depressive Symptoms in Females & the Role of the Obstetrics Nurse in Managing of Them.
- Neonatal Palliative Care.
- Barriers in Neonatal Care: What the Young Practitioner Must Know?
- Neonatal Intensive Care: The Technologies.
- Vulnerability during Neonatal Nursing.
- Nursing Intervention for Fostering Becoming a Mother.
- Pain Management in the Neonatal Units.
- Adapting the Neonatal Unit to the Decrease Noise.
- Neonatal Hypothermia: The Mapping of the Nursing Intervention.
- Parents Visiting Management in the Neonatal Units: The Nurse Perspective.
- Patients in Military Hospitals: The Mental Health Therapy.
- Emotional Labor in the Mental Health Units.
- Mental Health: The Factors to Identify the Successful Collaboration between Patients, Nurses, Relatives.
- Transcultural Mental Practices.
- Acute Patients in the Mental Asylums: The Methods for Nurses.
- History of the Mental Health Medical Help.
- Mental Health Education: The Nurse’s Perspective of Things that Lack.
- Mental Health & Physical Well-Being: The Correlation.
- Social Control in certain Mental Health Department: The Nurse’s Perspective.
- Child Mental Health Practices.
- Cultural Differences in Female’s Health Medical Help.
- Women’s Health Problems Across the Lifespan.
- Maternity & Female’s Health Nursing: The Practices to Avoid.
- Women’s Health among the Immigrants.
- Postpartum Stress & Female’s Health Nursing.
- Impact of Health Literacy on Female’s Health: What the Nurse Can Do?
- Moral Responsibility in the Female’s Health Medical Help.
- Female’s Mental Health Help: The Qualitative Study.
- An American Model of Female’s Health Medical Help.
- The Importance of Ethics.
- Women’s Health Nursing: The Feminist Perspective.
- What is Unethical: The Nurse Perspective.
- Who is the Ethical Nurse?
- A Guide to the Ethical Decision Making in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Ethical Problems in Nursing of the Elderly Patient with Mental Disease.
- Cross-Cultural Ethics.
- Code of Ethics for the Nurses at ER.
- Holistic Ethical Care Practices.
- Moral Distress in Medical Care Every Day: The Ethical Approach.
- End of Life Nursing Ethics: The Case Study.
- NI for Patients after the Cardiac Arrest.
- Music Playing as NI: When It Does Make Sense?
- Abdominal Surgery & NI.
- Foot Massage as the NI for Patients with Cancer.
- NI & Family-Centered Care.
- NI for Patients with the Diagnosed Cancer.
- Pre-Surgical NI to Eliminate Anxiety.
- Animal-Assisted NI for the Pediatric Care.
- How to Design the Effective NI for ER.
- NI Art Therapy: The Adult Care Approach.
Get Your Nursing Essay Written by Pros
How to get essay writing help fast?
If you want to use a custom writing service, you should register on the website. then you will have to follow a few steps of the ordering process. First of all, you will have to mention the essay’s word count, number of pages, urgency, and academic level. Secondly, you will have to pay for the order. Then wait for some time till the writer picks up your order and begin to work on it. Finally, receive your essay and check it whether it needs a revision. If the instructions were not followed or there is plagiarism detected, you may always ask for a free revision.
The final verdict
All things considered, if you need a high-quality quantitative nursing research paper, you would better utilize custom writing service. The result will be outstanding, we guarantee. No way you will regret using of this service.
Answering nursing research questions, you should choose the right nursing research paper topic of your nursing essay. Pick up one of the nursing research topic ideas for the best nursing papers if you study in the United States. There is a wide variety of research topics for nursing students to choose concerning terms of service. So you will have to prove you are a selective person choosing essay topics.
The most popular questions about…
What is a quantitative study in nursing?
It is testing objective theories through the examination of relationships among the variables. A variable is such a factor that might be changed or controlled in the experiment. The word “quantitative” means amounts or quantity.
Why is quantitative research important nursing?
Nurses use quantitative research to assess the best interventions for their patients. They also might collect data by performing quantitative research. The information nurses gather assists them in determining the way to proceed with the patient care.
Where is quantitative research used?
Quantitative research is utilized to quantify the issue of how to generate numerical information or information that might be transformed into usable statistics. It is utilized to quantify behaviors, opinions, attitudes, and more, and generalize the results from the bigger sample population.
What are the 4 types of quantitative research?
There are four main types of quantitative research such as Experimental, Quasi-Experimental/Causal-Comparative, Correlational, and Descriptive attempts to establish the cause-effect relationship among the variables.